The Event Services Association is a trade body representing those in outdoor events who are keen to encourage good practices and standards across the industry. A key objective of the Association is to bring together event organisers and those who supply and support the sector with the objective of encouraging good practice while also creating a positive environment for members.
Whether it is voicing concerns and/or encouraging a sensible approach for legislation at Government level, or providing help and advice to organisers, TESA at all times acts with the aim of supporting the interests of its broad membership.
TESA is an active supporter and member of the Events Industry Forum, which publishes the Purple Guide. Indeed, Director Jim Winship is Secretary of the Forum and co-ordinates its publication.
Like any trade Association, TESA is only as strong as its members make it. The full benefits of membership are realised by those who actively use the Association by promoting its existence; by taking advantage of the intelligence and guidance it circulates; by making use of its networking opportunities; and by endeavouring to support other TESA members as suppliers of products and services.
As direct benefits all full members receive:
- A full listing with logo and illustrations as well as contact details on the TESA Eventnews website;
- Free access to the Purple Guide and other EIF Guidance (we pay the subscription for you);
- Option of including information about new products/offers etc. in TESA regular bulletins sent to thousands of event organisers, which include a ‘find a supplier’ link;
- Regular updates on legislation etc., including Event Industry Forum minutes;
- Invitation to attend networking meetings with leading industry speakers – each member will receive one free ticket.
- Option to take part in online meetings with event organisers from time to time.
Full Supplier Membership - £175 + VAT per annum includes all the above benefits and comprehensive listing on the TESA website, including name, address, telephone number, email, contact name, web link plus up to 5 listings under product headings.
Event Organiser Membership - £75 + VAT per annum includes access to the Purple Guide as well as regular bulletins and updates etc. and access to TESA helpline.
Local Authority Membership - £75 + VAT per annum includes access to the Purple Guide as well as regular bulletins and updates etc. and access to TESA helpline.